Friday, February 20, 2009

41ST. Twenty-twenty


Today is 20th of February. Today is her birthday… From today onward, she will be 20 years old… But I guess this year birthday is not a good birthday for her… I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to advice, and I don’t know what to do. Last week when we were talking on the phone, I ask her, how is she going to celebrate her birthday, then she answer me ‘never celebrate, stay at home’. Then I replied said if she really stays at home, I will give her a call and accompany her in chatting. Today is the day, and yet, I never call her. Not that I don’t dare, it’s just that something happened and I think it is a bad time to give her a call. I send my wishes in text to her anyway.



Recently, I am very moody, and start to be a little bit emo. It has been awhile since the last time I was emo-ing. Yesterday I went out alone. When I drove home, I felt that it took me longer time than usual to get home. By the time within, my mind came across a lot of pictures, just like a flash slice show. What can I say? I miss my past, but I desire of my future. Last time, I used to have a mind picture on what I have and who I am in my mind, but now, some pieces of puzzle are missing and I still searching for it. Not in the way that searching the old one, but looking for the new one as well… I know it sound confusing, even me myself also don’t know what I am writing now. Just, forget about it…



Sometimes, I do like February, but sometimes, I do hate February. Cause every time when it’s come to February, I will be emo all the times. Anyway, Rebekah, Happy 20th birthday… May all your dreams and wishes come true…

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

is time for BOD meeting ...
^^
yielin gt many things to share as well...T.T

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha... Can can...

Eugenia W. / Eugene5718 said...

like february cuz of her?
dislike february bcuz of her?
lol..

I miss my past too~~~~~
._.||

Wuichien Ee said...

You are?

chongmin said...

take good care of yourself....
sometimes emo is good to release yourself, but remember to control yourself also....

All the BEST!!!!

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha... Thanks yo Min...

Unknown said...

dear bro~~its allow u to emo someday~~but dun stay it too long k~~
cheers up~~~
n welcome to join my "club"soon...u r getting older lu~~
cheers...n miss~~

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha... Ya i know... Thanks anyway... Miss you too... Hehe...

Anonymous said...

bila bila ~ ?

Anonymous said...

Well, ppl will change time by time...so it's ok for us to be emo s'times,just in case not influence exetrnal environment much,it's ok de la.
Btw,u guys going for training soon,i think tat definitely will bring u a great change or 新冲击!All the best, fran!Believe in urself,believe in the +ve things & ommit the -ve thinking,u'll find out tat ur dreams & wat u wish for will realized in the end! It's TRUE,just to giv it a try. =)

Wuichien Ee said...

Kim, thanks ya... Haha... Yie Lin auntie, your forward msg not funny lo, i know very well on which year has 29 days in February... Hehe... And hor, you ask another two auntie when wan to go BOD la... I any time one...

Sunlove said...

-haha, dun aunty here n aunty there-

Wuichien Ee said...

You memang auntie what... Haha...

Anonymous said...

But i'm not,obviously!! xD

Wuichien Ee said...

Both of you are auntie... Haha...