Tuesday, February 3, 2009

38TH. A Life...

A meaningfull nice picture...

Yesterday, just before I went to bed, I had some idea on what to blog…. But… when I tried to recall today, I get nothing… I remember it is a pretty interesting topic that I going to blog, but so sad I had forget it. Haiz… Well, think that I have to start a new topic then…

Today is the second day of my campus life (after holiday). Yesterday were Advance Management Accounting and Accounting Theory. Any comment? Yea, I lot from me… First, Advance Management Accounting. I had been thru Management Accounting 1 and 2, about 80% of the subject was calculation, but from the lecturer that the admin assigned to us, it seem like this subject is more toward to writing than calculating… Seriously, I have no idea what grade I will get for this subject. And, hopefully there will not have any presentation for this subject, because the lecturer gave a pretty low mark for the presenter, although he gave ‘excellent’ as his comment. Accounting Theory, can’t deny that the lecturer is a pretty flexible lecturer, as in he can change everything… Just like he said, “everything is based on your own argument.” And what I heard was, his tips also very flexible. He can tell you these, but in the exam come out that… Hopefully he won’t con us this time…

Just now 10-12 noon, I had attended Advance Taxation, my lecturer is no body but dearest Madam Lim… The very first word that caught my attention was, “then I think the Delta student shouldn’t take this subject now. You better think properly on continue or drop this subject.” The reason why she asks us to drop was that she hasn’t taught the Epsilon student about individual tax planning. She plan to teach them in this subject, but we, Delta student had did it in Taxation 2. Oh well, I think all of the Delta student who attends this class won’t drop… Hope she will treat us nicely in these 14 weeks…

Okie la, i should stop at here i guess… To be continue… Hehe…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah~~its will be a hard sem for us again~~
mine also not tat gd too..fell sick on 1st of reopen@.@
anyway..jia you a~~

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha.... Ya, add oil la, to all of us...