Monday, December 8, 2008

34TH. Je t'aime

Few days ago, I went to search online the various languages for ‘I Love You’. Then only I realize there are so many different languages in pronouncing ‘I Love You’. I never really go to count one by one, but I am sure that there are more than hundred. It list from countries with the alphabet A to countries with the alphabet Z. And now only I know, there are some countries that the name starts with Z. Hehe… I did read thru all of it, those that I familiar with are Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, and English. I tried to pronounce some, but it sound pretty funny for me. I do not know whether I pronounce it correctly or not, I would not pronounce it to anyone or explain it to anyone, till I had figured what is the proper pronunciation. These are the few ‘famous’ examples:


Brazilian/Portuguese : Eu te amo

French : Je t'aime ("I love you"), Je t'adore ("I love you", stronger meaning between lovers)

German : Ich liebe dich

Italian : Ti amo (relationship/lover/spouse)

Japanes : Aishiteiru

Korean : Dangsineul saranghaeyo ("I love you, dear")

Latin : Te amo/Vos amo

Spanish : Te amo/Te quiero/Te adoro

Pretty interesting hah? Now I really feel like learning some foreign languages. And I had decided to learn French. Cause I want to talk with her in French in the future, make her surprise. And if things really gone worst, I would apply my job in France in future, just to shorten the distance.

I love you, and i love you all... Have a nice day...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...go to France somemore oo...haha
Wish u the best la...hope u'll reach ur happiness soon. =)

Wuichien Ee said...

Yesterday, i haven't make any decision yet... But today, i had made my decision, it might not the same with the dream i have, but i think i have to go to the right path... It may not be the path that i had told you guys, she may not be the person that i had told you guys too, but i just have to move on... I have no choice... Thanks anyway...

Anonymous said...

No matter how,i still believe that the happiness will deserve for the people who have strive for their future.
It may not be the same path,same people that u think of all this while,but...for sure...
the last path & the last people stay with u definitely will be the right one.Coz at least u have fight for it, fight for urself.
No matter what's ur final decision, we'll support u always.
Add oil...fran!

Anonymous said...

lao wei...think until france ah?!

hu~~

tell u wat, i went french class for 1 lec already give up lor...

Wuichien Ee said...

But one thing that i can be sure with is, i wont give up my chance to learn French... Cause i found it kinda interesting... Hehe...

Sunlove said...

haha......

language is interesting or the motivation that caused u to learn this language is intresting????

wonder-ing....

Anonymous said...

hey i sent a link to u b4 right ?
'i love u' in different language de ?

Wuichien Ee said...

阿网:
Last time is because of her, i want to learn French. But now is because i find it very interesting, that's why i am learning it now... Hehe...

Yie Lin同学:
I know, and i have it also... But different version... Hehe... Thanks anyway...

tkkho said...

“我爱你”这三个字是很容易就说出口的。 但是,当我们站在心爱的人面前,带着“怦怦”的心跳说:“我爱你”时,这三个字即是承诺也是烙印。有些人会感到沉重,有些人会感到束缚。其实,爱是很难说出口的,是需要勇气和毅力的。

宝贝,我爱你……

Wuichien Ee said...

我看,当那个家伙看到你那么写过后,他一定会‘甜死’...哈哈...

Sunlove said...

请问那个家伙是谁?
没名字么?

Wuichien Ee said...

我也不知道是谁...问Kho啦...哈哈...

Anonymous said...

is 陈宝贝。。。!!!!

Wuichien Ee said...

别想太多,
别问太多,
别说太多...
嘻嘻...