Saturday, August 22, 2009

56TH Roommate and Housemates.

I had been to PJ for quite some times d, and I don’t have the chance to blog about my roommate and housemate that I hang out EVERYDAY, ok, maybe not every day, but ALMOST every day (5 days a week). Blog about them maybe is a very good idea… Hehe… They will get a shock… Hehe… Ok, let me introduce my roommate first…

His name is Ken, we used to be in the same secondary school. He is a ‘banana’, don know how to speak Mandarin, even worst in Cantonese. Currently he works as intern in Deloitte. He is not very tall, not very short, my height. Hehe… Or… Maybe a bit… higher than me. He is very good looking, but girl, so sorry, he is taken. Haha… And who is the lucky girl, scroll down and see. Haha…
She, is my housemate, Ang Ai Jen. She is the lucky girl that I was talking about. She is one of the ‘blur’ friends. It is very easy to bluff her, when you tell her something which is not true, she will take 120% and start to say ‘Har….. Really ah?’. And when you tell her the true that you bluff her, she will tell you this: ‘Eat shit and die’. Oh ya, her favorite term is ‘eat shit’.
She is Rachel Oh Yen Ming, sometimes we like to call her Rachel Oh Yeah~ When you stay together with her, you need to have a very good time planning and a very fast bathing skill. It is because she will take nearly ONE HOUR in the bathroom every morning before work. Very geng rite? Haha… And she is the best trainee in KPMG department P. This is because she every time also work til very late. Her record was reach home at 3AM and work on Saturday. Currently she is single, but I don’t know will she be still single after November. Reason? Haha… Cause we suspected one of my brother named Yusan is going after her.

Jackie Tan Hui Khee, another housemate of mine. She is working as intern as well in one of the company in HP tower. She is from Ipoh, and beside me, she is the only Chinese educated in our house. Undeniable, she likes to clubbing. She likes all the clubbing songs, especially from Pitbull. I like to mess up all her place, not on purpose and she likes to scold me always. When my another friend Yee Seen comes to my house, the only thing that she and Yee Seen know is clubbing…

And this is me, Ee Wui Chien, a.k.a Siying. I am just an ordinary guy that likes to read comic and daydreaming. I might look fierce or cool most of the time, but I can tell you I am very friendly. That’s all my blogging today. Oh ya, forget to blog one thing. My little Coldy just got his IC few days ago. Look at his photo with the IC. Damn cute rite? Haha… Ok, it’s time… Bonne nuit.

1 comment:

Wuichien Ee said...

Where got oh!!! Maybe a bit lo...
(T_T)