Tuesday, March 17, 2009

46TH. Die terkangkang in the coffin...

Today was my first midterm exam, and it was Advanced Taxation. I did mention in my blog that Taxation 1 is tough, Taxation 2 was killing me, and this time is Advanced Taxation, so you can imagine la, I die terkangkang in the coffin.

Maybe is because I hug the Buddha’s leg last minutes lo, but I still don’t get it, last time when I study last minute also can score, now, study many time also can’t score, especially calculation question. Last time I use to like calculation question, cause I found it kinda easy for me, but now, I prefer writing question. The reason is because I can crap at least if I don’t know how to do, but calculation, even thought I know the formula, I still cannot do, cause I don’t get the true concept.

Tommorow I have 2 papers, one is calculation paper in the morning, and the other one is theoretical question at night. Today one paper I die terkangkang, tomorrow 2 papers, I think I will die terbalik…Help me if you can… SOS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya!
No worries wo, there is me to 'jin si dai'!
Best of luck to you for upcoming papers, ganbatte!

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha... Thanks... And you are?

Syed Izwan Syed Omar said...

I don't get it. I die terkangkang. Huhuhu.. maybe I think too deep.

Wuichien Ee said...

Haha... It mean that i will definately fail my test la... Haha...

CherliN :: Tzia said...

dropped by,

all the best, ;)

Wuichien Ee said...

Thanks Tzia... All the best for you too... Haha...

Sunlove said...

good luck for the next paper!!!

Wuichien Ee said...

Ya, i need the luck, seriously...