Tuesday, June 10, 2008

8TH. My Vacation...

Just only get all the vacation photos from Er Jie… So it is time for me to blogging, as I promise to them… Hehe…

On 25th of May 2008, Me, Er Jie, Lee Hooi, Jackie and her boy boy went to Xiao Juan’s house, at Mersing… We pass by Er Jie’s hometown, Ayer Hitam… We had our lunch there and we ate Yong Tau Fu… Very nice… After eating, we went to Dragon Fruit Farm. It is a very big farm and we spent quite sometime there…




After exploring the Dragon Fruit Farm, we continue our journey to Xiao Juan’s house… We meet up at a shopping complex, which I had forgotten what is the name… We spent quite long at there… Lee Hooi and I were searching for slipper and Er Jie was finding for marshmallow… We did get our slipper but Er Jie couldn’t find the marshmallow… Ended up we played bowling there...


By the time we reach Xiao Juan’s house, it already 6 something… Everyone was very tired expecially us, who came up from Melaka… After took a quick rest, we went to have our dinner, which was barbeque… Yammee…




After wash up, everyone was very tired… They slept kinda early but Er Jie, Lee Hooi, Xiao Juan and I were gossiping till 4 am… Hehe…


The next day which was 26th of May 2008, all of us depart to the kelong… We took almost 3 to 4 hours to reach there. But we didn’t feel bored… Haha… And we took a lot of photo, as usual…



My first impression when I reach there was… ‘Wow’… I have never been this kind of place before… Don’t get what I mean? This, is what I mean…



Our lunch...

Playing mahjong after lunch... Hehe...


4pm, we sit boat to an island… Again, I had forgotten what is the name of that island… But it is a very beautiful island…











6pm, we went back to the Kelong and prepare for bathing… Haha… Most of us were having a hard time when come to this moment… It is because everyone was given only one big bottle of water to use… Oh ya, I had forgotten, ONE big bottle of water, PER day…



After dinner, some of us were chit chatting and some of us were playing mahjong. Everyone slept very early that night…

27th of May 2008, we woke up early in the morning, due to our ‘walking alarm’, Yi Fei… Trust me, her voice can wake you up every morning… After breakfast, we continue taking photo... After lunch, all of us went back to Xiao Juan’s house… These, was the end of my vacation… But I never regret… In fact, I am thankful that I had choosen to come to this trip…





It is time to say BYE BYE...




The end... Hehe... Is a very nice place... You guys should go there once in a life... Bye...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tats look nice...n enjoyable!!

Wuichien Ee said...

Thanks... I am glad you like it... Hehe...

Sunlove said...

so nice the place.....

envy u.....

Wuichien Ee said...

The places that you went more than mine le...