Friday, May 9, 2008

1ST. The Opening

This will be my second official blog... Haha... After so long only i create another blog at other website... Actually i had created plenty, but never manage properly...

Firstly, my name is Ee Wui Chien, but in blog i prefer the name Siying... I know i know, it is a girl's name... And most of you will ask why i am using a girl name instead of my own name or a guy's name... So my answer is, i like this name... That all... Not because that i am gay or other reasons that you can think of...

Initially I have a official blog in friendster…

The blog address is http://wuichien_atlantis.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

But most of my friend say that those who are the members of friendster only, can view and leave comments in that blog… So, now I am creating this blog, in this web site… So now anyone, from anywhere is free to view or post any comment here. Of course, sometimes, I will post some story, article, poem, or my personal opinion toward something in this blog. Sometimes, I will post to the friendster’s blog instead… Or maybe I post the same story in both of these blog… It depends…

I do not know whether you guys (the one who reading this blog), will like it or not, but I hope that you guys will like it…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

due to some circumstances
i need to leave my precious comment here ...
haha ...
ya ...
wait for my comment...

Sunlove said...

哈哈哈.....

when wanna have another blog at wretch???

there more fun....

faster open at there....

btw, as wat i promise u, i left all the comment in ur blog..with my 真心。。。。

when ur turn ??

Wuichien Ee said...

Blog number five and the new one you still don have leave comment le.... Ok, give me sometimes... Haha...